Gendered Livelihoods in Small Mines and Quarries in India: Living on the edge
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre in its series ASARC Working Papers with number 2006-08.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Crawford Building, Lennox Crossing, Building #132, Canberra ACT 0200
Phone: +61 2 6125 4705
Fax: +61 2 6125 5448
Web page: https://crawford.anu.edu.au/acde/asarc/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak & Prof. S.K. Mishra, 2005.
"Gender And Sustainable Development In Mining Sector In India,"
General Economics and Teaching
- S.K. Mishra & P. Nayak & Hasanur Rahman & Ross Edgeworth, 2007. "Gender and Sustainable Development in Mining Sector in India," Working Papers id:1001, eSocialSciences.
- Mary Ann Brocklesby & Mary Hobley, 2003. "The practice of design: developing the Chars Livelihoods Programme in Bangladesh," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(7), pages 893-909.
- Elizabeth Francis, 2002. "Gender, Migration and Multiple Livelihoods: Cases from Eastern and Southern Africa," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 167-190.
- Srivastava, Ravi S, 2005. "Bonded labour in India : its incidence and pattern," ILO Working Papers 377936, International Labour Organization.
- Genicot, Garance, 2002. "Bonded labor and serfdom: a paradox of voluntary choice," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 101-127, February.
- Frank Ellis, 1998. "Household strategies and rural livelihood diversification," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 1-38.
- Sen, Amartya, 1983. "Development: Which Way Now?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 742-62, December.
- Elizabeth Francis, 1998. "Gender and rural livelihoods in Kenya," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 72-95.
- D. F. Bryceson & T. C. Mbara & D. Maunder, 2003. "Livelihoods, daily mobility and poverty in sub-saharan Africa," Transport Reviews, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 177-196, January.
- Priya Deshingkar & Shaheen Akter, 2009.
"Migration and Human Development in India,"
Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present)
HDRP-2009-13, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Apr 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.