Hopf bifurcation for the discrete - delay Kaldor - Kalecki model
AbstractThe present work will focus on a Kaldor - Kalecki non - linear business cycle model in income and capital, with discrete time and delay argument characteristics. What it will state, considering an investment function similar to the one proposed by Rodano and using the linear approximation analysis, are the local stability property and local bifurcations conditions, given the parameter space. Numerical examples will be given in the end, to support the theoretical results obtained.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" in its series "Marco Fanno" Working Papers with number 0067.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
business cycle; Hopf bifurcation; discrete-delay time;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-04-04 (Post Keynesian Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dobrescu, Loretti Isabella & Opris, Dumitru, 2007. "Neimark-Sacker bifurcation for the discrete-delay Kaldor model," MPRA Paper 5415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Rodano & Gian Italo Bischi & Enrico Saltari & Roberto Dieci, 2001. "Multiple attractors and global bifurcations in a Kaldor-type business cycle model," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 527-554.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabio Maria Manenti).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.