Smuggling and supply response: coffee in Ethiopia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Oxford, Department of Economics in its series Economics Series Working Papers with number WPS/1995-05.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1995
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Besley, Timothy, 1989.
"General equilibrium with parallel markets for goods and foreign exchange: Theory and application to Ghana,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(12), pages 1921-1930, December.
- Azam, J.P. & Besley, T., 1988. "General Equilibrium With Parallel Markets For Goods And Foreign Exchange: Theory And Application For Ghana," Papers 143, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Dercon, Stefan, 1993. "Peasant Supply Response and Macroeconomic Policies: Cotton in Tanzania," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 2(2), pages 157-94, October.
- Askari, Hossein & Cummings, John Thomas, 1977. "Estimating Agricultural Supply Response with the Nerlove Model: A Survey," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 257-92, June.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1981. "Alternative theories of illegal trade : Economic consequences and statistical detection," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 409-427, September.
- Bevan, D. L. & Bigsten, A. & Collier, P. & Gunning, J. W., 1987. "Peasant supply response in rationed economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 431-439, April.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N & Hansen, Bent, 1973. "A Theoretical Analysis of Smuggling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 87(2), pages 172-87, May.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Jones, Christine & Roemer, Michael, 1989. "Markets under price controls in partial and general equilibrium," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(12), pages 1881-1893, December.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Besley, Timothy, 1991. "Peasant supply response under rationing: The role of the food market," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 331-343, October.
- Pitt, Mark M., 1981. "Smuggling and price disparity," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 447-458, November.
- Stefan Dercon, 2001.
"Economic Reform, Growth and the Poor: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2001-08, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dercon, Stefan, 2006. "Economic reform, growth and the poor: Evidence from rural Ethiopia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 1-24, October.
- Stefan Dercon, 2001. "Economic reform, growth and the poor: evidence from rural Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2001-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Elmer Sterken, 2004.
"Demand for money and shortages in Ethiopia,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(12), pages 759-769.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Assefa, Meron & Ayele, Gezahegne, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Ethiopia," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48519, World Bank.
- Ana María Ibañez Londoño & Juan Carlos Muñoz Mora & Philip Verwimp, 2013. "Abandoning Coffee under the Threat of Violence and the Presence of Illicit Crops. Evidence from Colombia," HiCN Working Papers 150, Households in Conflict Network.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Wise).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.