Temporary Trade Shocks And Dynamic Adjustment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Oxford, Department of Economics in its series Economics Series Working Papers with number 9993.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
adaptation ; trade ; market ; permanent income ; prices;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip L. Brock & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1993.
"The Dependent Economy Model with Both Traded and Non-Traded Capital Goods,"
NBER Working Papers
4500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brock, Philip L & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1994. "The Dependent-Economy Model with Both Traded and Nontraded Capital Goods," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 306-25, October.
- Rattso, Jorn & Torvik, Ragnar, 1998. "Economic openness, trade restrictions and external shocks: modelling short run effects in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 257-286, April.
- Jan Dehn, 2000. "Private Investment in Developing Countries: The Effects of Commodity Shocks and Uncertainty," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2000-11, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Torvik, Ragnar, 2001. "Learning by doing and the Dutch disease," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 285-306, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Wise).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.