Company Investment Decisions and Financial Constrants: An Analysis of a Panel of Korean Manufacturing Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Oxford, Department of Economics in its series Economics Series Working Papers with number 99177.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
INVESTMENTS; ENTREPRISES; DECISION MAKING; MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES; STATISTICS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice and Growth - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice and Growth, Financing, Investment, and Capacity
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M29 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Other
- L69 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Wise).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.