An Almost Ideal Quadratic Logarithmic Demand System for the Analysis of Micro Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Oxford, Department of Economics in its series Economics Series Working Papers with number 99145.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
price indexes ; economic models;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Miles & Andrés Pereyra & Máximo Rossi, 2000. "Income Elasticity of Environmental Amenities," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0200, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Pashardes, Panos, 1995. "Equivalence scales in a rank-3 demand system," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 143-158, September.
- Nicol, C. J., 2003. "Elasticities of demand for gasoline in Canada and the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 201-214, March.
- Daniel Miles & Andrés Pereyra & Máximo Rossi, 2002. "The consistent estimation of income elasticity of environmental amenities in Uruguay," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 17(1), pages 67-89.
- Lyssiotou, Panayiota & Pashardes, Panos & Stengos, Thanasis, 2002.
"Nesting quadratic logarithmic demand systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 369-374, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Wise).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.