The Determinants of Educational Attainment in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Oxford, Department of Economics in its series Economics Series Working Papers with number 99127.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
education ; income ; sex discrimination;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Hongbin & Zhang, Junsen & Zhu, Yi, 2007.
"The Quantity-Quality Tradeoff of Children in a Developing Country: Identification Using Chinese Twins,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hongbin Li & Junsen Zhang & Yi Zhu, 2008. "The quantity-Quality trade-Off of children In a developing country: Identification using chinese twins," Demography, Springer, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 223-243, February.
- Okushima, Shinichiro & Uchimura, Hiroko, 2005. "Economic Reforms and Income Inequality in Urban China," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 25, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Wise).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.