Gender Aspects of Household Expenditures and Resource Allocation in the Cote d'Ivoire
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Oxford, Department of Economics in its series Economics Series Working Papers with number 99112.
Length: 59 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
income ; household ; surveys;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ranjan Ray, 2000. "Poverty and expenditure pattern of households in Pakistan and South Africa: a comparative study," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 241-256.
- Floro, Maria & Seguino, Stephanie, 2002. "Gender effects on aggregate saving: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 6541, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2000.
- Martin Browning & Ramesh Subramaniam, 1994. "Gender Bias in India: Parental Preferences or Marriage Costs?," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9415, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Aguayo, Ernesto & Chapa, Joana & Rangel, Erick & Treviño, Lourdes & Valero-Gil, Jorge, 2007. "Gender-bias in Education Opportunities for Population Aged 12-18 in Mexico: 1992-2004," MPRA Paper 3561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisa C. SMITH, 1994. "Structural Adjustment And Welfare In Rural Africa: The Role Of Resource Control In Households," Staff Papers 368, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Shelley Phipps, . "Economics and Well-Being of Canadian Children," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 35, McMaster University.
- Ramesh Subramaniam, 1992. "Gender-Bias in Intrahousehold Allocation: The Importance of Household Fixed Effects," Department of Economics Working Papers 1992-04, McMaster University.
- Kusago, Takayoshi & Barham, Bradford L., 2001. "Preference Heterogeneity, Power, and Intrahousehold Decision-Making in Rural Malaysia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1237-1256, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Wise).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.