Linguistic and Economic Characteristics of Francophone Minorities in Canada: A Comparison of Ontario and New Brunswick
AbstractThis paper analyses and compares the Canadian francophone minorities of Ontario and New Brunswick in order to see how well they have done in preserving their identity and in achieving economic success.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Ottawa, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 96010e.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PO Box 450, Station A, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6N5
Phone: (613) 562-5753
Fax: (613) 562-5999
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.uottawa.ca/eco/eng/index.asp
More information through EDIRC
CANADA; DEMOGRAPHY; MINORITY GROUPS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grenier, G., 2000.
"Immigration, langues et performance economique: le Quebec et l'Ontario entre 1970 et 1995,"
0006e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Grenier, Gilles, 2001. "Immigration, langues et performance économique : le Québec et l’Ontario entre 1970 et 1995," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(3), pages 305-338, septembre.
- Serge Nadeau, 2009. "Another Look at the Francophone Wage Gap in Canada:Public vs Private Sector, Quebec vs Outside Quebec," Working Papers 0912E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Ritchot).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.