Fiskalische Dezentralisierung und regionale Disparitäten in Kasachstan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies) in its series Working Papers with number 262.
Date of creation: Dec 2006
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Natalie Leschenko & Manuela Troschke, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralization in Centralized States : The Case of Central Asia," Working Papers 261, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Boris Najman & Richard Pomfret & Gael Raballand & Patricia Sourdin, 2005.
"How are Oil Revenues Redistributed in an Oil Economy? The Case of Kazakhstan,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2005-18, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Boris Najman & Richard Pomfret & Gael Raballand & Patricia Sourdin, 2005. "How are Oil Revenues redistributed in an Oil Economy? The case of Kazakhstan," Development and Comp Systems 0512012, EconWPA.
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "Republic of Kazakhstan," IMF Staff Country Reports 03/100, International Monetary Fund.
- E. Tandberg & S. Ramamurthy, 2002. "Treasury Reform in Kazakhstan," IMF Working Papers 02/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Libman, Alexander, 2008. "Federalism and regionalism in transition countries: A survey," MPRA Paper 29196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander, 2008. "Informal regionalism in Central Asia: subnational and international levels," MPRA Paper 26417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterina Selezneva).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.