An Interview with Thomas J. Sargent
AbstractThis is the text of an interview with Thomas J. Sargent. The interview will be published in Macroeconomic Dynamics.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Oregon Economics Department in its series University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers with number 2005-2.
Date of creation: 11 Jan 2005
Date of revision: 11 Jan 2005
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1285 University of Oregon, 435 PLC, Eugene, OR 97403-1285
Phone: (541) 346-4661
Fax: (541) 346-1243
Web page: http://economics.uoregon.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2005-02-06 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HIS-2005-02-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-02-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-02-06 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Meenagh & Patrick Minford & Michael Wickens, 2009.
"Testing a DSGE Model of the EU Using Indirect Inference,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 435-471, September.
- David Meenagh & Patrick Minford & Michael Wickensy, 2007. " Testing a DSGE model of the EU using indirect inference," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0709, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised Mar 2008.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael, 2008. "Testing a DSGE model of the EU using indirect inference," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Dec 2008.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael R, 2008. "Testing a DSGE Model of the EU Using Indirect Inference," CEPR Discussion Papers 6838, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Per Krusell, 2007. "EconomicDynamics Interviews Per Krusell on Search and Matching," EconomicDynamics Newsletter, Review of Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(2), April.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2006. "The Research Agenda: Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde and Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez on Estimating DSGE Models," EconomicDynamics Newsletter, Review of Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(1), November.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & van der Cruijsen, Carin A B, 2007.
"The Economic Impact of Central Bank Transparency: A Survey,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cruijsen, C.A.B. van der & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2007. "The Economic Impact of Central Bank Transparency: A Survey," Discussion Paper 2007-06, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2007. "The economic impact of central bank transparency: a survey," DNB Working Papers 132, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Duo Qin, 2006. "VAR Modelling Approach and Cowles Commission Heritage," Working Papers 557, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- David Meenagh & Patrick Minford & Michael Wickens, 2008. " Testing a DSGE model of the EU using indirect inference," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0801, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bill Harbaugh).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.