The impact of EMU on European unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) in its series Working Papers with number 34.
Date of creation: 05 Nov 1998
Date of revision:
Postal: Oesterreichische Nationalbank, Economic Studies Division, c/o Beate Hofbauer-Berlakovich, POB 61, A-1011 Vienna, Austria
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Kalina Dimitrova, 2002. "Dual Inflation Under the Currency Board: The Challenges of Bulgarian EU Accession," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 487, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Viegi, Nicola, 2001. "Labour Market Reform and Monetary Policy in EMU: Do Asymmetries Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Artur Radziwill & Mateusz Walewski, 2003. "Future EMU Membership and Wage Flexibility in Selected EU Candidate Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0265, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Susanne Lütz & Matthias Kranke, 2010. "Beyond the crisis: EMU and labour market reform pressures in good and bad times," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53300, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 1999. "Towards A More Perfect EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 2252, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- JÃ¼rgen Von Hagen, 1999. "Macroeconomic Consequences of the EMU," Empirica, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 359-374, December.
- Pedro José Pérez & José Ramón García & Luisa Escriche, 2005. "Importancia De Las Perturbaciones Externas En La Economía Española Tras La Integración: ¿Tamaño Del Shock O Grado De Respuesta?," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Saint-Paul, G. & Bentolila, S., 2000.
"Will EMU Increase Eurosclerosis?,"
0004, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2000. "Will EMU Increase Eurosclerosis?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Saint Paul & Samuel Bentolila, 2000. "Will EMU increase eurosclerosis?," Economics Working Papers 449, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Knell and Helmut Stix).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.