OECD Capital Services Estimates: Methodology and a First Set of Results
AbstractThis document presents the concepts underlying capital services measures, describes estimation methods and produces a first set of results. It also raises a number of outstanding conceptual issues in relation to capital services measures ... Ce document présente les concepts employés dans les mesures des services du capital, décrit les méthodes d'estimation et fournit un premier ensemble de résultats. Il traite également d'un certain nombre de questions conceptuelles soulevées par la mesure des services du capital ...
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by OECD Publishing in its series OECD Statistics Working Papers with number 2003/6.
Date of creation: 19 Dec 2003
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2005.
"Ex post versus ex ante measures of the user cost of capital,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19885, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2007. "Ex Post Versus Ex Ante Measures Of The User Cost Of Capital," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(2), pages 295-317, 06.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2005. "Ex Post Versus Ex Ante Measures of the User Cost of Capital," CEP Discussion Papers dp0698, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Harry P. Bowen & Haris Munandar & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2009.
"How Integrated Is The World Economy?,"
Discussion Paper Series
2009-03, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.
- Harry Bowen & Haris Munandar & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2010. "How integrated is the world economy?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 146(3), pages 389-414, September.
- Ester Gomes da Silva, 2009.
"Capital services estimates in Portuguese industries, 1977-2003,"
FEP Working Papers
313, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ester Gomes da Silva, 2010. "Capital services estimates in Portuguese industries, 1977–2003," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 35-74, April.
- Wang, Lili & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Capital inputs in the Chinese economy: Estimates for the total economy, industry and manufacturing," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 81-104.
- Harry P. Bowen & Haris Munandar & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2005. "The Limiting Distribution of Production in Integrated Economies: Evidence from US States and EU Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-045/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dirk Pilat & Paul Schreyer, 2004. "The OECD Productivity Database: An Overview," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 8, pages 59-65, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.