Taxation and Innovation
AbstractInnovation is the cornerstone of sustained economic growth and prosperity. In a globalised world, innovation is a key driver of competitiveness between businesses and it plays a critical role in the rapid growth of emerging economies. At the same time, the global financial crisis has increased the relevance of a better understanding of the role that innovation can play in restoring sustainable growth while giving focus to the issue of constrained public resources and effective public expenditure. Especially in the current context of a global financial and economic downturn, it is particularly important that tax policies continue to provide efficient incentives to fostering innovation...
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by OECD Publishing in its series OECD Taxation Working Papers with number 9.
Date of creation: 03 Nov 2011
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2011-11-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-PUB-2011-11-07 (Public Finance)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Jametti & Agustin Redonda & Anindya Sen, 2013.
"The Power to Pass on Taxes - A Test for Tax Shifting Based on Observables,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4265, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mario Jametti & Agustin Redonda & Anindya Sen, 2013. "The Power to Pass on Taxes - A Test for Tax Shifting based on Observables," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1301, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.