The Development Policy Evaluation Model (DEVPEM): Technical Documentation
AbstractThis paper provides technical documentation of the Development Policy Evaluation Model (DEVPEM model). It contains a discussion of the theoretical building blocks of the model; an overview of the data sources used for the simulations; and explanations of how household groups are categorized and how the model is calibrated. Finally it describes the design of the agricultural policy simulations that are examined in the accompanying policy paper.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by OECD Publishing in its series OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers with number 51.
Date of creation: 15 Nov 2011
Date of revision:
general equilibrium; welfare; agricultural policy; household analysis;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-12-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-12-05 (Computational Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Implications of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2012:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125105, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.