Decentralized Dynamic Processes for Finding Equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 865.
Date of creation: Apr 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Reiter, Stanley & Simon, Carl P., 1992. "Decentralized dynamic processes for finding equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 400-425, April.
- Reiter, S. & Simon, C., 1990. "Decentralized Dynamic Processes for Finding Equilibrium," Papers 90-20, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukul Majumdar & Tapan Mitra, 1991. "Intertemporal decentralization," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 79-103, Autumn.
- John Q. Cheng & Michael P. Wellman, 1995.
"The WALRAS Algorithm: A Convergent Distributed Implementation of General Equilibrium Outcomes,"
- Cheng, John Q & Wellman, Michael P, 1998. "The WALRAS Algorithm: A Convergent Distributed Implementation of General Equilibrium Outcomes," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 1-24, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.