On the Existence of a Locally Stable Dynamic Process With a Statically Minimal Message Space
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 550.
Date of creation: Feb 1983
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonid Hurwicz, 1994. "Economic design, adjustment processes, mechanisms, and institutions," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Marschak, Thomas & Reichelstein, Stefan, 1998. "Network Mechanisms, Informational Efficiency, and Hierarchies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 106-141, March.
- Kenneth R. Mount & Stanley Reiter, 1994.
"A Lower Bound on Computational Complexity Given by Revelation Mechanisms,"
1085, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kenneth R. Mount & Stanley Reiter, 1996. "A lower bound on computational complexity given by revelation mechanisms (*)," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 237-266.
- Mount, Kenneth R & Reiter, Stanley, 1996. "A Lower Bound on Computational Complexity Given by Revelation Mechanisms," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 237-66, February.
- J. Jordan, 2009. "Communication complexity and stability of equilibria in economies and games," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 115-135, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.