Cooperative Games with Incomplete Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 528.
Date of creation: Jun 1982
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bel? Jerez, 2001.
"A Dual Characterization of Incentive Efficiency,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
494.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Francoise Forges & Jean-Francois Mertens & Rajiv Vohra, 2002.
"The Ex Ante Incentive Compatible Core in the Absence of Wealth Effects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(5), pages 1865-1892, September.
- Francoise Forges & Jean-Francois Mertens & Rajiv Vohra, 2001. "The Ex Ante Incentive Compatible Core in the absence of wealth effects," Working Papers 2001-01, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Forges, Françoise & Mertens, Jean-François & Vohra, Rajiv, 2002. "The ex ante incentive compatible core in the absence of wealth effects," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/5454, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- FORGES, Françoise & MERTENS, Jean-François & VOHRA, Rajiv, 2001. "The ex ante incentive compatible core in the absence of wealth effects," CORE Discussion Papers 2001001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dionysius Glycopantis & Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Konrad Podczeck, 2009. "Symposium on: equilibria with asymmetric information," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 217-219, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.