The Permanent Income Hypothesis: Estimation and Testing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 484.
Date of creation: Apr 1979
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miron, Jeffrey A, 1986.
"Seasonal Fluctuations and the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Model of Consumption,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(6), pages 1258-79, December.
- Jeffrey A. Miron, 1987. "Seasonal Fluctuations and the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Model of Consumption," NBER Working Papers 1845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Islam, Roumeen & Wetzel, Deborah L., 1991. "The macroeconomics of public sector deficits : the case of Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 672, The World Bank.
- Muellbauer, John, 2008.
"Housing, Credit and Consumer Expenditure,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John N. Muellbauer, 2007. "Housing, credit and consumer expenditure," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 267- 334.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Kenneth L. Judd, 1987. "Finite Lifetimes, Borrowing Constraints, and Short-Run Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 2158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- António Afonso, 2001. "Government indebtedness and european consumers behaviour," Working Papers Department of Economics 2001/12, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Mark W. Watson, 1986.
"Are Business Cycles All Alike?,"
in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 123-180
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1985.
"Borrowing Restrictions and Wealth Constraints: Implications for Aggregate Consumption,"
NBER Working Papers
1629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1986. "Borrowing restrictions and wealth constraints: implications for aggregate consumption," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 86-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1982.
"The Effect of Liquidity Constraints on Consumption: A Cross-Sectional Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
0882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1985. "The Effect of Liquidity Constraints on Consumption: A Cross-sectional Analysis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 100(1), pages 183-206, February.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1982. "The Effect of Liquidity Constraints on Consumption: Cross-Sectional Analysis," Discussion Papers 516, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.