Unemployment Insurance and Labor Supply Decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 271.
Date of creation: Feb 1977
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortega, Javier & Rioux, Laurence, 2007.
"On the Extent of Re-Entitlement Effects in Unemployment Compensation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2807, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ortega, Javier & Rioux, Laurence, 2010. "On the extent of re-entitlement effects in unemployment compensation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 368-382, April.
- Javier Ortega & Laurence Rioux, 2008. "On the Extent of Re-Entitlement Effects in Unemployment Compensation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0846, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ortega, Javier & Rioux, Laurence, 2006. "On the Extent of Re-Entitlement Effects in Unemployment Compensation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5826, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Ortega & Laurence Rioux, 2006. "On the Extent of Re-entitlement Effects in Unemployment Compensation”," Working Papers 2006-25, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Joachim Möller, 2009. "Regional variations in the price of building land: a spatial econometrics approach for West Germany," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 113-132, March.
- Chantal Cases, 1994. "Durées de chômage et comportements d'offre de travail : une revue de la littérature," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 113(2), pages 155-170.
- Garibaldi, Pietro & Wasmer, Etienne, 2003.
"Equilibrium Search Unemployment, Endogenous Participation and Labour Market Flows,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3986, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2005. "Equilibrium Search Unemployment, Endogenous Participation, And Labor Market Flows," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(4), pages 851-882, 06.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2005. "Equilibrium Search Unemployment, Endogenous Participation and Labor Market Flows," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8921, Sciences Po.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1977. "Specific Human Capital and Labor Turnover," Discussion Papers 289, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Haroon Bhorat & David Tseng, 2012. "The Newly Unemployed and the UIF Take-up Rate in the South African Labour Market," Working Papers 12147, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.