Some Theorems on the Existence of Competitive Equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 103.
Date of creation: Aug 1974
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Shafer, Wayne & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1975. "Some theorems on the existence of competitive equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 83-93, August.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. Eisenberg, 1961. "Aggregation of Utility Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 337-350, July.
- Chipman, John S., 1974. "Homothetic preferences and aggregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 26-38, May.
- del Mercato, Elena L., 2006.
"Existence of competitive equilibria with externalities: A differential viewpoint,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 525-543, August.
- Elena Laureana Del Mercato, 2004. "Existence of competitive equilibria with externalities : a differential viewpoint," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04078, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Ostroy, Joseph M., 1984.
"On the existence of walrasian equilibrium in large-square economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 143-163, October.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984. "On the Existence of Walrasian Equilibrium in Large-Square Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 325, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2007.
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
07/74, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Gilles, R.P. & Ruys, P.H.M. & Jilin, S., 1992.
"Coalition Formation in Large Network Economies,"
9241, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Villanacci, Antonio & Zenginobuz, E. Unal, 2006.
"Subscription equilibria with public production: Existence and regularity,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 199-215, December.
- Villanacci, Antonio & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2005. "Subscription equilibria with public production: Existence and regularity," MPRA Paper 132, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Sep 2006.
- Villanacci, Antonio & Zenginobuz, E.Unal, 2005. "Existence and regularity of equilibria in a general equilibrium model with private provision of a public good," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 617-636, August.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00423875 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.