The Centennial Issue of the Discussion Papers in Economic and Social History
AbstractTOn the occasion of the hundredth issue of the Discussion Papers, this special number contains reflections on the past and future of economic and social history at Oxford and in general. Five scholars, who have been associated with the subject at Oxford, contribute with personal reflections on this topic. Two introductory studies survey the record of the Discussion Papers and the history of the discipline at Oxford, focussing on the organisation of the teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels and on the research lineages initiated by the faculty in post since the war.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford in its series Oxford University Economic and Social History Series with number _100.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 15 Jul 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nuff.ox.ac.uk/economics/
Other versions of this item:
- Rui Esteves, 2012. "The Centennial Issue of the Discussion Papers in Economic and Social History," Economics Series Working Papers Number 100, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-07-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2013-07-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2013-07-20 (Sociology of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Collett).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.