Adaptive Dynamics with Payoff Heterogeneity
AbstractA finite population of agents playing a 2 x 2 summetric game evolves vy adaptive best response. The assumption that players make mistakes is dropped in favour of one where players differ, via payoff heterogeneity.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford in its series Economics Papers with number 130.
Length: 42 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nuff.ox.ac.uk/economics/
Other versions of this item:
- David P Myatt & Chris Wallace, . "Adaptive dynamics with payoff heterogeneit," Economics Papers W31., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- David P. Myatt & Chris Wallace, . "Adaptive Dynamics with Payoff Heterogeneity," ELSE working papers 001, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Collett).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.