Capital Mobility, Convergence Clubs and Long-Run Economic Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford in its series Economics Papers with number 100.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nuff.ox.ac.uk/economics/
ECONOMIC GROWTH; CAPITAL MOVEMENTS;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Diaz Bautista & Mauro Diaz Dominguez, 2004. "Capital Humano y Crecimiento Económico en México (1970-2000). Human Capital and Economic Growth in Mexico," Urban/Regional, EconWPA 0405008, EconWPA.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2005. "Regional Cluster Analysis in the Mexican Telecommunications Sector. Impact of Economies of Agglomeration, Clusters and networking in medium-sized Mexican Telecommunication firms," Urban/Regional, EconWPA 0511013, EconWPA.
- James Proudman & Stephen Redding & Marco Bianchi, 1997. "Is International Openness associated with faster economic growth?," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 63, Bank of England.
- Christopher Bliss, 1998. "The Ergodic Distribution of Wealth with Random Shocks," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 1998-W12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stephane Adjemian & Jerome Glachant & Charles Vellutini, 2000. "Regional Convergence and Aggregate Growth," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers, Econometric Society 1518, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Collett).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.