Keynesian Substantiation of the Marketing Policies in Local Developmen t
AbstractThe local development means the existence of several goods and services and their performance, expressed through adequate marketing policies, thus determining the overall development performance. The paper approaches the economic fundamental issues of local development and in this context it determines the basic components of public service marketing, relevant for local development: price, multiplier of revenues/expenditures, respectively the export multiplier. Those elements will express the ratios between resources and outcomes and their balance is based on a Keynesian model in an open economy
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS in its series Apas Papers with number 71.
Date of creation: 29 May 2010
Date of revision:
local development; public marketing; Keynesian approach;
Other versions of this item:
- Lucica MATEI & Stoica ANGHELESCU, 2010. "Keynesian Substantiation of the Marketing Policies in Local Development," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 6(6(547)), pages 59-74, June.
- Matei, Lucica & Anghelescu, Stoica, 2010. "Keynesian substantiation of the marketing policies in local development," MPRA Paper 22969, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 May 2010.
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei, 2007. "Systemic Models of Local Development," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(1(506)), pages 11-24, January.
- Ani MATEI & Stoica ANGHELESCU, 2010. "Models with Simultaneous Equations for Local Development," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(1(542)), pages 27-48, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.