Stylized dynamic model representations - a note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology in its series Working Paper Series with number 6305.
Length: 3 pages
Date of creation: 15 Sep 2005
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Q. Farook Akram & Gunnar Bårdsen & Øyvind Eitrheim, 2005.
"Monetary policy and asset prices: To respond or not?,"
2005/9, Norges Bank.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Gunnar Bärdsen & Øyvind Eitrheim, 2006. "Monetary policy and asset prices: to respond or not?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 279-292.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Q. Farooq Akram & Øyvind Eitrheim, 2005. "Monetary policy and asset prices: To respond or not?," Working Paper Series 5405, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Øyvind Eitrheim, 2006.
"Flexible inflation targeting and financial stability: Is it enough to stabilise inflation and output?,"
2006/07, Norges Bank.
- Akram, Q. Farooq & Eitrheim, Øyvind, 2008. "Flexible inflation targeting and financial stability: Is it enough to stabilize inflation and output?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1242-1254, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marit Balstad Jensen) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marit Balstad Jensen to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.