Is the glass ceiling cracking? Gender compensation differentials and access to promotion among UK executives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by National Institute of Economic and Social Research in its series NIESR Discussion Papers with number 50.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street Smith Square London SW1P 3HE
Web page: http://niesr.ac.uk
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Burcin Yurtoglu & Christine Zulehner, 2007. "The gender wage gap in top corporate jobs is still there," Vienna Economics Papers 0701, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Paula Adam, . "Careers or Stop Gap Work? Panel Data Analysis of Wives' Labour Supply Choices in Spain," Working Papers 104, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jurajda, Štepán & Paligorova, Teodora, 2006.
"Female Managers and their Wages in Central Europe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2303, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jurajda, Stepan & Paligorova, Teodora, 2006. "Female Managers and their Wages in Central Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 5871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stepan Jurajda & Teodora Paligorova, 2006. "Female Managers and Their Wages in Central Europe," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp296, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- repec:pri:indrel:805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Bertrand & Kevin F. Hallock, 2001.
"The Gender gap in top corporate jobs,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(1), pages 3-21, October.
- Marianne Bertrand & Kevin F. Hallock, 2000. "The Gender Gap in Top Corporate Jobs," NBER Working Papers 7931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Kevin Hallock, 1999. "The Gender Gap in Top Corporate Jobs," Working Papers 805, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Communications Manager).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.