Strategic Trade Policy, Learning by Doing Effects and Economic Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Nottingham, CREDIT in its series Discussion Papers with number 97/4.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: School of Economics University of Nottingham University Park Nottingham NG7 2RD
Phone: (44) 0115 951 5620
Fax: (0115) 951 4159
Web page: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- McKay, Andrew & Milner, Chris, 1997. "Strategic trade policy, learning by doing effects and economic development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1893-1899, November.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chen, Lein Lein & Devereux, John, 1994. "Protection, export promotion and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 387-395, April.
- Singer, Hans W. & Gray, Patricia, 1988. "Trade policy and growth of developing countries: some new data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 395-403, March.
- Connolly, Michael & Devereux, John, 1992. "Commercial Policy, the Terms of Trade, and Real Exchange Rates," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 507-12, July.
- Kazuhiko Yokota & Akinori Tomohara, 2009. "Extending the Learning-By-Exporting Hypothesis: Introducing a Credit Constraint," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 169-177, May.
- Liviu-George Maha & Andreea-Nicoleta Donici & Andreea Maha, 2012. "Limits And Difficulties In Implementing The Strategic Trade Policy," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4, pages 736-746, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.