Trade Liberalization and Factor Price Convergence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Nottingham, CREDIT in its series Discussion Papers with number 96/17.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: School of Economics University of Nottingham University Park Nottingham NG7 2RD
Phone: (44) 0115 951 5620
Fax: (0115) 951 4159
Web page: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deardorff, A.V., 1991.
"The Possibility of Factor Price Equalization, Revisited,"
277, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1994. "The possibility of factor price equalization, revisited," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 167-175, February.
- James R. Markusen & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1983.
"Trade in Goods and Factors with International Differences in Technology,"
NBER Working Papers
1101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R & Svensson, Lars E O, 1985. "Trade in Goods and Factors with International Differences in Technology," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 175-92, February.
- Ronald Jones, 1970. "The Role of Technology in the Theory of International Trade," NBER Chapters, in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 73-94 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1982.
"Factor Trade and Goods Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
0999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dixit, Avinash & Woodland, Alan, 1982. "The relationship between factor endowments and commodity trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 201-214, November.
- Blackorby, Charles & Schworm, William & Venables, Anthony, 1993.
"Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Factor Price Equalization,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 413-34, April.
- BLACKORBY, Ch. & SCHWORM, W. & VENABLES, A., 1986. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for factor price equalization," CORE Discussion Papers 1986047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gary Burtless, 1995. "International Trade and the Rise in Earnings Inequality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 800-816, June.
- Falvey, Rodney E & Gemmell, Norman, 1996. "A Formalisation and Test of the Factor Productivity Explanation of International Differences in Service Prices," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(1), pages 85-102, February.
- Ethier, Wilfred J., 1984. "Higher dimensional issues in trade theory," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 131-184 Elsevier.
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- Falvey, Rod & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2005. "Globalisation and factor returns in competitive markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 233-248, May.
- Rod Tyers & Yongzheng Yang, 1997. "Trade with Asia and skill upgrading: Effects on labor markets in the older industrial countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 383-418, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.