AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by National Insurance Institute of Israel in its series Working Papers with number 905.
Date of creation: Jan 1900
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olitsky, Peter K. & Traum, Jacob & Schoening, Harry W., 1928. "Report of Foot-And-Mouth-Disease commission of the United States Department of Agriculture," Technical Bulletins 156555, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Zulch, Gert & Braun, Wolfgang J. & Schiller, Emmerich F., 1997. "Analytical approach of determining job division in manual assembly systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 123-134, August.
- Jin, J. Q. & Franks, I. T. & Loftus, M., 1995. "The development of an integration modelling method for manufacturing cell control systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-3), pages 185-192, October.
- Gary B. Gorton, 2008. "The panic of 2007," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 131-262.
- Stefano Tijerina, 2012. "The Role of Canadian Financial Institutions in the Development of Colombia’s Financial Markets, 1896-1939," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Angela Redish, 2012. "Central Banks: Past, Present, Future," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Girlich, Hans-Joachim & Chikan, Attila, 2001. "The origins of dynamic inventory modelling under uncertainty: (the men, their work and connection with the Stanford Studies)," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 351-363, May.
- Blisard, Noel & Smallwood, David & Lutz, Steve, 1999. "Food Cost Indexes for Low-Income Households and the General Population," Technical Bulletins 156813, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rojko, Anthony S. & Urban, Francis S. & Naive, James J., 1971. "World Demand Prospects for Grain in 1980: With Emphasis on Trade by the Less Developed Countries," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 145569, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ageli, Mohammed Moosa, 2013. "Wagner’s Law in Saudi Arabia 1970 - 2012: An Econometric Analysis," MPRA Paper 46594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boldizzoni, Francesco, 2013. "On history and policy: Time in the age of neoliberalism," MPIfG Discussion Paper 13/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Nistor, Costel & Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan, 2012. "Impact of the global crisis on the linkages between CAC 40 and indexes from CEE countries," MPRA Paper 42511, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2012.
- Chang, Ying-Pe, 1954. "Bark Structure of North American Conifers," Technical Bulletins 156744, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2012. "Impact of Macroeconomic and Endogenous Factors on Non-Performing Bank Assets," MPRA Paper 47517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harrold, L.L. & Dreibelbis, F.R., 1958. "Evaluations of Agricultural Hydrology by Monolith Lysimeters 1944-1955," Technical Bulletins 157232, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bal, F. & Button, K. J. & Nijkamp, P., 2002. "Ceteris paribus, meta-analysis and value transfer," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 127-138, June.
- Sieds, 2012. "Complete Volume LXVI n.1 2012," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 0(1), pages 1-296.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Gottlieb).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.