AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by National Insurance Institute of Israel in its series Working Papers with number 741.
Date of creation: Jan 1900
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girlich, Hans-Joachim & Chikan, Attila, 2001. "The origins of dynamic inventory modelling under uncertainty: (the men, their work and connection with the Stanford Studies)," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 351-363, May.
- Rojko, Anthony S. & Urban, Francis S. & Naive, James J., 1971. "World Demand Prospects for Grain in 1980: With Emphasis on Trade by the Less Developed Countries," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 145569, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Nistor, Costel & Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan, 2012. "Impact of the global crisis on the linkages between CAC 40 and indexes from CEE countries," MPRA Paper 42511, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2012.
- Stefano Tijerina, 2012. "The Role of Canadian Financial Institutions in the Development of Colombia’s Financial Markets, 1896-1939," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Zulch, Gert & Braun, Wolfgang J. & Schiller, Emmerich F., 1997. "Analytical approach of determining job division in manual assembly systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 123-134, August.
- Jin, J. Q. & Franks, I. T. & Loftus, M., 1995. "The development of an integration modelling method for manufacturing cell control systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-3), pages 185-192, October.
- Bal, F. & Button, K. J. & Nijkamp, P., 2002. "Ceteris paribus, meta-analysis and value transfer," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 127-138, June.
- Angela Redish, 2012. "Central Banks: Past, Present, Future," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Sieds, 2012. "Complete Volume LXVI n.1 2012," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 0(1), pages 1-296.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Gottlieb).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.