Comment on McLennan and Sonnenschein "Sequential Bargaining as a Non-Cooperative Foundation for Walrasian Equilibrium"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Oscar Volij in its series Economic theory and game theory with number 001.
Length: 3 pages
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Econometrica 66:1231-1232 (1998)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oscar Volij, Department of Economics, Ben-Gurion University, Beer-Sheva 84105, Israel
Web page: http://volij.co.il/
Other versions of this item:
- Nir Dagan & Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 1998. "Comment on McLennan and Sonnenschein 'Sequential Bargaining as a Noncooperative Foundation for Walrasian Equilibrium'," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1231-1233, September.
- Nir Dagan & Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 1998. "Comment on McLennan and Sonnenschein "Sequential Bargaining as a Non-Cooperative Foundation for Walrasian Equilibrium"," Economic theory and game theory 007, Nir Dagan.
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takashi Kunimoto & Roberto Serrano, 2002.
"Bargaining and Competition Revisited,"
2002-14, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Majumdar, Dipjyoti & Shneyerov, Art & Xie, Huan, 2010.
"How Optimism Leads to Price Discovery and Efficiency in a Dynamic Matching Market,"
Microeconomics.ca working papers
artyom_shneyerov-2010-32, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Oct 2010.
- Dipjyoti Majumdar & Artyom Shneyerov & Huan Xie, 2010. "How Optimism Leads to Price Discovery and Efficiency in a Dynamic Matching Market," Working Papers 10004, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oscar Volij).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.