A survey of the UK tax system
AbstractThis document provides an overview of the UK tax system, describing how each of the main taxes works and setting their current state into the context of the past 27 years.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University College London in its series Open Access publications from University College London with number http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/14872/.
Date of creation: Dec 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.ucl.ac.uk
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Frecknall-Hughes, Jane & Glaister, Keith W. & Tatoglu, Ekrem, 2013. "Ethics and taxation: A cross-national comparison of UK and Turkish firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 100-111.
- Gonzalo Fernandez-de-Cordoba & Jose L Torres, 2011. "The Transitory VAT Cut in the UK: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 16(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Stuart Adam & James Browne, 2010. "Redistribution, work incentives and thirty years of UK tax and benefit reform," IFS Working Papers W10/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Costas Meghir & David Phillips, 2008.
"Labour supply and taxes,"
IFS Working Papers
W08/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2011.
"The long-term effects of in-work benefits in a life-cycle model for policy evaluation,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP07/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Monica Costa Dias & Jonathan Shaw & Costas Meghir & Richard Blundell, 2012. "The long-term effects of in-work benefits in a life-cycle model for policy evaluation," 2012 Meeting Papers 93, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:pri:cepsud:1336 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kieron Jones).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.