Prepared for Retirement? The adequacy and distribution of retirement resources in England
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University College London in its series Open Access publications from University College London with number http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/14785/.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.ucl.ac.uk
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Matthew Wakefield, 2008.
"Pension Provision and Retirement Saving: Lessons from the United Kingdom,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(s1), pages 155-176, November.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Matthew Wakefield, . "Pension Provision and Retirement Saving: Lessons from the United Kingdom," Discussion Papers 07/01, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Matthew Wakefield, 2007. "Pension Provision and Retirement Saving: Lessons from the United Kingdom," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 176, McMaster University.
- Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Paul Schrimpf, 2007. "The Welfare Cost of Asymmetric Information: Evidence from the U.K. Annuity Market," NBER Working Papers 13228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Banks & Carl Emmerson & Gemma Tetlow, 2007. "Better prepared for retirement? Using panel data to improve wealth estimates of ELSA respondents," IFS Working Papers W07/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Orazio Attanasio & Renata Bottazzi & Hamish Low & Lars Nesheim & Matthew Wakefield, 2012.
"Modelling the Demand for Housing over the Lifecycle,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Orazio Attanasio & Renata Bottazzi & Hamish Low & Lars Nesheim & Matthew Wakefield, 2011. "Code and data files for "Modelling the Demand for Housing over the Lifecycle"," Computer Codes 10-53, Review of Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kieron Jones).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.