Immigration, jobs and wages: theory, evidence and opinion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University College London in its series Open Access publications from University College London with number http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/14334/.
Date of creation: May 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.ucl.ac.uk
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean, Sébastien & Jiménez, Miguel, 2011.
"The unemployment impact of immigration in OECD countries,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 241-256, June.
- Sébastien Jean & Miguel Jimenez, 2007. "The Unemployment Impact of Immigration in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 563, OECD Publishing.
- Zenon Jiménez-Ridruejo Ayuso & Carlos Borondo Arribas & Julio López Díaz & Carmen Lorenzo Lago & Carmen Rodríguez Sumaza, 2009. "El efecto de la inmigración en la sostenibilidad a largo plazo del sistema de pensiones en España," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 188(1), pages 74-121, March.
- Sa, Filipa, 2011. "Immigration and House Prices in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 5893, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "The Economic Impact of Immigration on the Labor Market of Host Countries - Meta-Analytic Evidence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2011.
"Economic Impacts of Immigration: A Survey,"
NBER Working Papers
16736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victoria Chorny & Rob Euwals & Kees Folmer, 2007. "Immigration policy and welfare state design; a qualitative approach to explore the interaction," CPB Document 153, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2006.
"The impact of immigration on the employment of natives in regional labour markets: a meta-analysis,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2006-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2006. "The Impact of Immigration on the Employment of Natives in Regional Labour Markets: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2044, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara Lemos, 2011. "Immigrant Economic Assimilation: Evidence from UK Longitudinal Data between 1978 and 2006," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/39, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Oct 2011.
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2008. "Search Equilibrium with Migration: the Case of Poland," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 45, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- N. Diez Guardia & K. Pichelmann, 2006. "Labour Migration Patterns in Europe: Recent Trends, Future Challenges," European Economy - Economic Papers 256, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2006. "The Fallacy of “Job Robbing”: A Meta-Analysis of Estimates of the Effect of Immigration on Employment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-050/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kieron Jones).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.