A new set of consumer demand estimates for Ireland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University College Dublin in its series Open Access publications from University College Dublin with number urn:hdl:10197/797.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economic and social review (1993) v.24, p.101-123
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.ucd.ie
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cathal O'Donoghue, 1997. "Carbon Dioxide, Energy Taxes and Household Income," Papers WP090, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gannon, Brenda & Layte, Richard & McGregor, Pat & Madden, David & Nolan, Anne & O'Neill, Ciaran & Smith, Samantha, 2007. "The Provision and Use of Health Services, Health Inequalities and Health and Social Gain," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI196 edited by Nolan, Brian.
- David Madden, 2007.
"Health Interventions and Risky Behaviour,"
200709, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Madden, David (David Patrick), 2007. "Health interventions and risky behaviour," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/791, University College Dublin.
- David Madden, 2002. "Setting the Appropriate Tax on Cigarettes in Ireland," Working Papers 200225, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- David Madden, 2013. "The Poverty Effects of a “Fat-Tax” in Ireland," Working Papers 201303, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- David Madden, 2002. "Smoke and Strong Whiskey - Factors Influencing Female Smoking and Drinking in Ireland," Working Papers 200204, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- John Eakins & Liam Gallagher, 2003. "Dynamic almost ideal demand systems: an empirical analysis of alcohol expenditure in Ireland," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1025-1036.
- R. A. Somerville, 2004. "Changes in Relative Consumer Prices and the Substitution Bias of the Laspeyres Price Index - Ireland, 1985-2001," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(1), pages 55-82.
- Layte, Richard & Russell, Helen & McCoy, Selina, 2002. "The Economics and Marketing of Tobacco: An Overview of the Existing Published Evidence," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS46.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joseph Greene).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.