Irish economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University College Dublin in its series Open Access publications from University College Dublin with number urn:hdl:10197/419.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.ucd.ie
Ireland--Economic conditions; Economic development--Ireland;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ó Gráda, Cormac, 2006.
"Dublin Jewish demography a century ago,"
Open Access publications from University College Dublin
urn:hdl:10197/488, University College Dublin.
- Krzysztof Olszewski, 2012.
"The impact of commercial real estate on the financial sector, its tracking by central banks and some recommendations for the macro-financial stability policy of central banks,"
National Bank of Poland Working Papers
132, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Olszewski, Krzysztof, 2012. "The impact of commercial real estate on the financial sector, its tracking by central banks and some recommendations for the macro-financial stability policy of central banks," MPRA Paper 41059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Barry and Mary E. Daly & Mary E. Daly, 2011. "Irish Perceptions of the Great Depression," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp349, IIIS.
- Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2001. "Convergence Clubs in Cross-Country Life Expectancy Dynamics," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Niamh Hardiman, 2006. "Politics and Social Partnership - Flexible Network Governance," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(3), pages 343â374.
- J. Peter Neary, 2006. "Introduction to the Special Issue," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(2), pages 121-122.
- Ó Gráda, Cormac, 1990. "Irish agricultural history : recent research," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/351, University College Dublin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joseph Greene).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.