Irish economic growth since 1945
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University College Dublin in its series Open Access publications from University College Dublin with number urn:hdl:10197/412.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.ucd.ie
Ireland--Economic conditions; Ireland--Economic policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Friedman, Milton, 1992. "Do Old Fallacies Ever Die?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 2129-32, December.
- O'Rourke, K. & Taylor, A.M. & Williamson, J.G., 1993.
"Land, Labor and the Wage-Rental Ratio Factor Price Convergence in the Late Ninteenth Century,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1629, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Kevin O'Rourke & Alan M. Taylor & Jeffrey G. Williamsmn, 1996. "Land, Labor and the Wage-Rental Ratio: Factor Price Convergence in the Late Nineteenth Century," NBER Historical Working Papers 0046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J Anderson & J.P. Neary, 1994.
"Measuring the Restrictiveness of Trade Policy,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0186, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dowrick, Steve & Nguyen, Duc-Tho, 1989. "OECD Comparative Economic Growth 1950-85: Catch-Up and Convergence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1010-30, December.
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 223-51, April.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Convergence," Scholarly Articles 3451299, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence Across States and Regions," Papers 629, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence," Papers 645, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Paul A. Johnson, 1992. "Local Versus Global Convergence Across National Economies," NBER Working Papers 3996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Romer, David & Weil, David N, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-37, May.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1990.
"Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Walsh, Brendan M., 1993. "Irish exchange rate policy in the aftermath of the currency crisis," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/1546, University College Dublin.
- Neary, J Peter & O'Gráda, Cormac, 1986.
"Protection, Economic War and Structural Change: The 1930s in Ireland,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
117, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neary, J. Peter & Ó Gráda, Cormac, 1991. "Protection, economic war and structural change : the 1930s in Ireland," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/396, University College Dublin.
- O'Rourke, Kevin, 1992. "Why Ireland Emigrated: A Positive Theory of Factor Flows," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 322-40, April.
- Bond, Eric W & Guisinger, Stephen E, 1985. "Investment Incentives as Tariff Substitutes: A Comprehensive Measure of Protection," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 91-97, February.
- Summers, Robert & Heston, Alan, 1991. "The Penn World Table (Mark 5): An Expanded Set of International Comparisons, 1950-1988," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(2), pages 327-68, May.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991.
"Convergence across States and Regions,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 107-182.
- Baldwin, Robert E., 1984. "Trade policies in developed countries," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 571-619 Elsevier.
- Jeffrey G, Williamson & Kevin O'Rourke & Timothy J. Hatton, 1993.
"Mass Migration, Commodity Market Integration and Real Wage Convergence: The Late Nineteenth Century Atlantic Economy,"
NBER Historical Working Papers
0048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Rourke, K. & Williamson, J.G. & Hatton, T.J., 1993. "Mass Migration, Commodity Market Integration, and Real Wage Convergence: The Late Nineteenth Century Atlantic Economy," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1640, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Berry, R Albert & Soligo, Ronald, 1969. "Some Welfare Aspects of International Migration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(5), pages 778-94, Sept./Oct.
- O'Rourke, Kevin, 1991. "Burn Everything British but their Coal: the Anglo-Irish Economic War of the 1930s," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(02), pages 357-366, June.
- Mokyr, Joel & Grada, Cormac O, 1982. "Emigration and poverty in prefamine Ireland," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 360-384, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joseph Greene).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.