Wages and human capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University College Dublin in its series Open Access publications from University College Dublin with number urn:hdl:10197/145.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.ucd.ie
Human capital--Europe; Wages--Europe;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2004.
"Returns to investment in education: a further update,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 111-134.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2002. "Returns to investment in education : a further update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2881, The World Bank.
- Andersson, Åke E, 2009. "Returns to Education," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 163, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Nauro F. Campos & Dean Jolliffe, 2002. "After, Before and During: Returns to Education in the Hungarian Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 475, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Saïd Hanchane & Audrey Dumas, 2008. "The Impact of Job Training on the Performances of Moroccan Firms: Empirical Evidence with Firm-Level Panel Data," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0030, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Max Grütter, . "Returns to Foreign Education. Yet another but different cross country analysis," IEW - Working Papers 246, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Pereira, Pedro T. & Martins, Pedro S., 2001.
"Returns to Education and Wage Equations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
298, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Honohan, Patrick & Walsh, Brendan M., 2002.
"Catching up with the leaders : the Irish hare,"
Open Access publications from University College Dublin
urn:hdl:10197/1596, University College Dublin.
- Gruetter, Max, 2005. "Returns to Foreign Education: Yet Another But Different Cross Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1615, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kevin Denny & Colm Harmon & Sandra Redmond, 2000. "Functional literacy, educational attainment and earnings - evidence from the international adult literacy survey," IFS Working Papers W00/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ericson, Thomas, 2004. "Personnel training: a theoretical and empirical review," Working Paper Series 2005:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Fernando Muñoz-Bullón, 2003. "Training Provision And Regulation: An Analysis Of The Temporary Help Industry," Business Economics Working Papers wb035412, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Yanick Labrie & Claude Montmarquette, 2005. "La formation qualifiante et transférable en milieu de travail," CIRANO Project Reports 2005rp-04, CIRANO.
- Budria, Santiago & Nunes, Celso, 2005. "Education and Wage Inequality in Portugal," MPRA Paper 1099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joseph Greene).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.