The value of Repeated Games with an informed controller
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Toulouse 1 Capitole in its series Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole with number http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3062/.
Date of creation: Feb 2012
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Mathematics of Operations Research (2012-02) v.37, p.154-179
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univ-tlse1.fr/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-03-21 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2012-03-21 (Microeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvain Sorin, 2011. "Zero-Sum Repeated Games: Recent Advances and New Links with Differential Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 172-207, March.
- Vigeral, Guillaume, 2013. "A Zero-Sum Stochastic Game with Compact Action Sets and no Asymptotic Value," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10880, Paris Dauphine University.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/10880 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Main contact person).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.