Binary Variables and Sufficiency: Generalizing Conditional Logit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Toulouse 1 Capitole in its series Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole with number http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/1306/.
Date of creation: Nov 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Econometrica (2004-11) v.72, p.1859-1876
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univ-tlse1.fr/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Lechner & Stefan Lollivier & Thierry Magnac, 2005.
"Parametric Binary Choice Models,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005
2005-23, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lechner, Michael & Lollivier, Stefan & Magnac, Thierry, 2005. "Parametric Binary Choice Models," IDEI Working Papers 398, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Lechner, Michael & Lollivier, Stefan & Magnac, Thierry, 2008. "Parametric Binary Choice Models," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J & Vroman, Susan, 2004.
"The knowledge lift: The Swedish adult education program that aimed to eliminate low worker skill levels,"
Working Paper Series
2004:17, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- James Albrecht (Georgetown University), Gerard J. van den Berg (Free University Amsterdam), and Susan Vroman (Georgetown University), 2005. "The Knowledge Lift: The Swedish Adult Education Program that Aimed to Eliminate Low Worker Skill Levels," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-08, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Vroman, Susan, 2005. "The Knowledge Lift: The Swedish Adult Education Program That Aimed to Eliminate Low Worker Skill Levels," IZA Discussion Papers 1503, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy Halliday, 2006. "Identifying State Dependence in Non-Stationary Processes," Working Papers 200601, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Mohnen, Pierre & Raymond, Wladimir & Palm, Franz & Schim van der Loeff, Sybrand, 2007.
"The Behavior of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator of Dynamic Panel Data Sample Selection Models,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
007, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Wladimir Raymond & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2007. "The Behavior of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator of Dynamic Panel Data Sample Selection Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1992, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wladimir Raymond & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2007. "The Behavior of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator of Dynamic Panel Data Sample Selection Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-06, CIRANO.
- Francesco Bartolucci† & Valentina Nigro, 2007. "A dynamic model for binary panel data with unobserved heterogeneity admitting a Vn-consistent conditional estimator," CEIS Research Paper 97, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Main contact person).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.