How cannibalistic is the internet channel? A study of the newspaper industry in the United Kingdom and the Netherlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91692.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International Journal of Research in Marketing (2002) v.19, p.337-348
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dan Ben-David & David H. Papell, 1998.
"Slowdowns And Meltdowns: Postwar Growth Evidence From 74 Countries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 561-571, November.
- Ben-David, Dan & Papell, David, 1995. "Slowdowns and Meltdowns: Post-war Growth Evidence from 74 Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1111, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dan Ben-David & David H. Papell, 1997. "Slowdowns and Meltdowns: Postwar Growth Evidence from 74 Countries," NBER Working Papers 6266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben-David, D. & Papell, D.H., 1996. "Slowdowns and Meltdowns: Post-War Growth Evidence from 74 Countries," Papers 9-96, Tel Aviv.
- Ben-David, D. & Pappel, D.H., 1996.
"Some Evidence on the Continuity of the Growth Process Among the G7 Countries,"
5-96, Tel Aviv.
- Ben-David, Dan & Papell, David H, 2000. "Some Evidence on the Continuity of the Growth Process among the G-7 Countries," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 38(2), pages 320-30, April.
- Ben-David, D., 1998. "Some Evidence on the Continuity of the Growth Process Among the G7 Countries," Papers 98-01, Houston - Department of Economics.
- Ben-David, Dan & Papell, David H., 1995. "The great wars, the great crash, and steady state growth: Some new evidence about an old stylized fact," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 453-475, December.
- Simon, Daniel H. & Kadiyali, Vrinda, 2007. "The effect of a magazine's free digital content on its print circulation: Cannibalization or complementarity?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 344-361, October.
- Mercedes Esteban Bravo & José Manuel Vidal-Sanz, 2013. "A nonlinear product differentiation model à la Cournot: a new look to the newspapers industry," Business Economics Working Papers wb132002, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Canetta, Luca & Cheikhrouhou, Naoufel & Glardon, Rémy, 2013. "Modelling hybrid demand (e-commerce “+” traditional) evolution: A scenario planning approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 95-108.
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/228418 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/120752 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.