Assignment games satisfy the CoMa property
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91410.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Games and Economic Behavior (2002) v.38, p.231-239
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1981. "Super-modularity: Applications to convex games and to the greedy algorithm for LP," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 283-286, October.
- Kuipers, Jeroen, 1993. "On the Core of Information Graph Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 339-50.
- Bolle, Friedel & Breitmoser, Yves & Otto, Philipp E., 2011. "A positive theory of cooperative games: The logit core and its variants," MPRA Paper 32918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kucuksenel, Serkan, 2011. "Core of the assignment game via fixed point methods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 72-76, January.
- F. Javier Martinez-de-Albeniz & Marina Nunez & Carles Rafels, 2010.
"Assignment markets with the same core,"
Working Papers in Economics
239, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Drechsel, J. & Kimms, A., 2010. "Computing core allocations in cooperative games with an application to cooperative procurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 310-321, November.
- Josep Mª Izquierdo & Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2006.
"A Simple Procedure to Obtain the Extreme Core Allocations of an Assignment Market,"
275, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Josep Izquierdo & Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2007. "A simple procedure to obtain the extreme core allocations of an assignment market," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 17-26, September.
- Nunez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2003. "Characterization of the extreme core allocations of the assignment game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 311-331, August.
- Oriol Tejada, 2013. "Analysis of the core of multisided Böhm-Bawerk assignment markets," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 189-205, April.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Klijn, F. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H. & Vermeulen, D., 1999.
"On the Nucleolus of Neighbour Games,"
1999-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Velzen, S. van, 2003. "Dominating Set Games," Discussion Paper 2003-039, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.