Response surface methodology revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-91399.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2004. "Design and Analysis of Monte Carlo Experiments," Discussion Paper 2004-17, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Diaz-Garcia, Jose A. & Ramos-Quiroga, Rogelio & Cabrera-Vicencio, Enrique, 2005. "Stochastic programming methods in the response surface methodology," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 837-848, June.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Beers, Wim van & Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke van, 2010.
"Constrained optimization in expensive simulation: Novel approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 164-174, April.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & van Beers, Wim & Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke, 2010. "Constrained optimization in expensive simulation: novel approach," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/230053, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Bettonvil, B.W.M. & Castillo, E. del & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2007. "Statistical Testing of Optimality Conditions in Multiresponse Simulation-based Optimization (Revision of 2005-81)," Discussion Paper 2007-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2004.
"An Overview of the Design and Analysis of Simulation Experiments for Sensitivity Analysis,"
2004-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C., 2005. "An overview of the design and analysis of simulation experiments for sensitivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 287-300, July.
- D. Huang & T. Allen & W. Notz & N. Zeng, 2006. "Global Optimization of Stochastic Black-Box Systems via Sequential Kriging Meta-Models," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 441-466, 03.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2006. "Regression Models and Experimental Designs: A Tutorial for Simulation Analaysts," Discussion Paper 2006-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.