Market-Oriented Policy Changes and Manufacturing Performance: The Case of Eritrea
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-90766.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louise Grenier & Andrew McKay & Oliver Morrissey, 1999. "Exporting, Ownership and Confidence in Tanzanian Enterprises," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(7), pages 995-1011, 09.
- Gulhati, Ravi & Sekhar, Uday, 1982. "Industrial strategy for late starters: The experience of Kenya, Tanzania and Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(11), pages 949-972, November.
- Simeon Djankov & Gerhard Pohl, 1998. "The restructuring of large firms in the Slovak Republic," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 6(1), pages 67-85, 05.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Jayarajah, Carl, 1995. "Trade reform, efficiency, and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1438, The World Bank.
- Datta-Chaudhuri, Mrinal, 1990. "Market Failure and Government Failure," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 25-39, Summer.
- Collis, David, 1992. "The strategic management of uncertainty," European Management Journal, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 125-135, June.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 1996. "Primary Exports and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 465-475, 07.
- Roman Frydman & Cheryl Gray & Marek Hessel & Andrzej Rapaczynski, 1999. "When Does Privatization Work? The Impact Of Private Ownership On Corporate Performance In The Transition Economies," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 114(4), pages 1153-1191, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.