Existence of balanced simplices on polytopes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-87578.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Combinatorial Theory, A (2001) v.96, p.288-302
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Talman, A.J.J. & Laan, G. van der, 1979. "A restart algorithm for computing fixed points without an extra dimension," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153012, Tilburg University.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Laan , G. van der, 1982. "On the computation of fixed points on the product space of unit simplices and an application to noncooperative N-person games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153028, Tilburg University.
- Kremers, J.A.W.M. & Talman, A.J.J., 1989.
"Solving the nonlinear complementarity problem,"
399, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Van der Heyden, L., 1987. "Variable dimension algorithms for solving the nonlinear complementarity problem on a product of unit simplices using general labelling," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153106, Tilburg University.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1967. "The Approximation of Fixed Points of a Continuous Mapping," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 216R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2007084 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerard van der Laan & Dolf Talman & Zaifu Yang, 2007.
"Combinatorial Integer Labeling Theorems on Finite Sets with an Application to Discrete Systems of Nonlinear Equations,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-084/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2007. "Combinatorial Integer Labeling Thorems on Finite Sets with an Application to Discrete Systems of Nonlinear Equations," Discussion Paper 2007-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.