Do active labor market policies help unemployed workers to find and keep regular jobs?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-87383.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boone, Jan & van Ours, Jan C, 2004.
"Effective Active Labour Market Policies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4707, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stavros Rodokanakis, 2010. "A Non-Experimental Evaluation of Unemployment Risk in Crete and the Ionian Islands: Regional Evidence for Greece," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 44-63.
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2006.
"Unemployment Insurance in Europe: Unemployment Duration and Subsequent Employment Stability,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2280, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2009. "Unemployment Insurance in Europe: Unemployment Duration and Subsequent Employment Stability," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 7(6), pages 1225-1260, December.
- Boone, J. & Ours, J.C. van, 2004. "Effective Labor Market Policies," Discussion Paper 2004-87, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- F. Alfonso Arellano, 2005. "Do Training Programmes Get The Unemployedback To Work?: A Look At The Spanish Experience," Economics Working Papers we052515, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Gaure, Simen & Røed, Knut & Zhang, Tao, 2005.
"Time and Causality: A Monte Carlo Assessment of the Timing-of-Events Approach,"
19/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Gaure, Simen & Roed, Knut & Zhang, Tao, 2007. "Time and causality: A Monte Carlo assessment of the timing-of-events approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1159-1195, December.
- RODOKANAKIS, Stavros & VLACHOS, Vasileios, 2010. "A Non-Experimental Evaluation Of Education And Training In Greece: The Cases Of Northern Aegean And Crete," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.