Nonparametric estimation of the spectral measure of an extreme value distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86982.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Annals of Statistics (2001) v.29, p.1401-1423
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Einmahl, J.H.J., 1997.
"Poisson and Gaussian approximation of weighted local empirical processes,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-125732, Tilburg University.
- Einmahl, John H. J., 1997. "Poisson and Gaussian approximation of weighted local empirical processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 31-58, October.
- Estate Khmaladze & Wolfgang Weil, 2008. "Local empirical processes near boundaries of convex bodies," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 60(4), pages 813-842, December.
- Zhang, Dabao & Wells, Martin T. & Peng, Liang, 2008. "Nonparametric estimation of the dependence function for a multivariate extreme value distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(4), pages 577-588, April.
- Georg Mainik & Ludger Rüschendorf, 2010. "On optimal portfolio diversification with respect to extreme risks," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 593-623, December.
- Fils-Villetard, A. & Guillou, A. & Segers, J., 2005. "Projection Estimates of Constrained Functional Parameters," Discussion Paper 2005-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/35433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cooley, Daniel & Davis, Richard A. & Naveau, Philippe, 2010. "The pairwise beta distribution: A flexible parametric multivariate model for extremes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2103-2117, October.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Haan, L.F.M. de & Li, D., 2004. "Weighted Approximations of Tail Copula Processes with Application to Testing the Multivariate Extreme Value Condition," Discussion Paper 2004-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herrera, R. & Eichler, S., 2011. "Extreme dependence with asymmetric thresholds: Evidence for the European Monetary Union," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2916-2930, November.
- Basrak, Bojan & Segers, Johan, 2009. "Regularly varying multivariate time series," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(4), pages 1055-1080, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.