On merge properties of the Shapley value
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86382.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International Game Theory Review (2000) v.2, p.249-257
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duygu Yengin, 2010.
"Characterizing the Shapley Value in Fixed-Route Traveling Salesman Problems with Appointments,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2010-32, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Duygu Yengin, 2012. "Characterizing the Shapley value in fixed-route traveling salesman problems with appointments," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 271-299, May.
- Trine Tornøe Platz & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2009.
"Forming and Dissolving Partnerships in Cooperative Game Situations,"
10-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Trine Tornøe Platz & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2013. "Forming and Dissolving Partnerships in Cooperative Game Situations," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 15(2), pages 208-228, 04.
- Duygu Yengin, 2009. "Appointment Games in Fixed-Route Traveling Salesman Problems and the Shapley Value," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-28, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Peter Holch Knudsen & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2005. "Merging and Splitting in Cooperative Games: Some (Im-)Possibility Results," Discussion Papers 05-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.