Towards an econometric model for the Netherlands: Explaining unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg University in its series Open Access publications from Tilburg University with number urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-84090.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shadman-Mehta, Fatemeh & Sneessens, Henri R., 1995. "Skill Demand and Factor Substitution," CEPR Discussion Papers 1279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pissarides, Christopher A., 1998.
"The impact of employment tax cuts on unemployment and wages; The role of unemployment benefits and tax structure,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 155-183, January.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1997. "The Impact of Employment Tax Cuts on Unemployment and Wages: The Role of Unemployment Benefits and Tax Structure," CEP Discussion Papers dp0361, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christopher Pissarides, 1997. "The impact of employment tax cuts on unemployment and wages : the role of unemployment benefits and tax structure," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2332, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sneessens, Henri R & Dreze, Jacques H, 1986.
"A Discussion of Belgian Unemployment, Combining Traditional Concepts and Disequilibrium Econometrics,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages S89-119, Supplemen.
- Sneessens, H. & Dreze, J., 1985. "A discussion of Belgian unemployment, combining traditional concepts and disequilibrium econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers 1985040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- SNEESSENS, Henri R. & DREZE, Jacques H., . "A discussion of Belgian unemployment, combining traditional concepts and disequilibrium econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP -704, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Terrell, Dek, 1996. "Incorporating Monotonicity and Concavity Conditions in Flexible Functional Forms," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 179-94, March-Apr.
- Sargan, John Denis & Bhargava, Alok, 1983. "Testing Residuals from Least Squares Regression for Being Generated by the Gaussian Random Walk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 153-74, January.
- Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 1995. "Partial versus full system modelling of cointegrated systems an empirical illustration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 177-210, September.
- J. Knoben & M. Kerkhofs & J. Graafland, 2006.
"Evaluation of Dutch Election Programs. The Impact of Parameter Uncertainty,"
Review of Business and Economics,
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, vol. 0(1), pages 47-74.
- Knoben, J. & Kerkhofs, M. & Graafland, J.J., 2004. "Evaluation of Dutch election programs: The impact of parameter uncertainty," MPRA Paper 20773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economists Online Support).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.